Saturday, April 25, 2015

A to Z Challenge: V is for Venice




The real challenge of A to Z is the end of the alphabet and we are approaching the end with the letter "V"   I googled up a list of "V" words and found nothing that inspired me.  So, I' m taking the easy way out and sharing some photos from Venice.  Two years ago my daughter had to go to Italy for her job and I decided to tag along and share her hotel room.  Venice was by far my favorite place.  It really is magical.

I couldn't get over that Venice looks just like all the pictures from travel magazines.  It was like no other place i had ever been.





The vendors sell everything from beautiful fresh vegetables to trinkets.





Venice is unique.  I am very fortunate to have shared this experience with my daughter.

7 comments:

  1. Now that's a place I'd like to visit some day. Your pictures make it come alive. That last picture is amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a fabulous trip to Italy a few years ago, but never made it Venice. Maybe next time.
    Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there once, a long long time ago, but don't remember much, so thanks for the photos -- I esp like those veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were in Venice for two days thid last october, before sailing away on a cruise form there. We LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting Venice is a wonderful experience, doing it with your daughter, priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, that looks lovely. Especially the vegetable cart! I could just dive right in there and start chewing! Nom nom nom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely on my to do list.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails