Wednesday, April 13, 2016

A to Z Challenge 2016: K is for Know




What do you know...today is Wednesday.  That means it's time for What the f**k Wednesday.

WTF Wednesday is a semi-regular feature of this blog. It documents the things that have made me pause, slap my forehead and say, "What the f**k!"  Well, that and I just like saying WTF. I'm retired. I don't have to watch what I say anymore. I'm not any one's role model.

On Tuesday, our day off,  we explored Bandon, a small coastal community south of our campsite.  We were searching for junk shops when we spotted this...


Now, ignore for a minute the politically incorrect Indian saluting "How." (Although I think it looks more like "Heil Hitler.)  Who names a deli after an enema?

This made me slap my forehead and say WTF!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! That is pretty funny. Those Fleet enemas saved me when I was recovering from pelvic surgery and was on tons of pain meds. They bind you up, and Fleet came to the rescue! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect comment. I don't say it often, and only around my girlfriends. We love to shock each other or just say it because we can. My children would be shocked but I find it freeing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had a few Fleet moments after eating something from the deli ... but I won't go into details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! You found a double whammy at that place...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails